I know it is a few years late but some people like to view these things and thanks to the WONDERFUL work of Gillins Brothers Productions (my brother in law) you can view it on the internet (thanks to Al Gore!)
http://www.gillinsbros.com/Heirs/HeirsWedding.html
Enjoy...................... you will need quicktime to watch it, but it is free. And Yes I know he failed at spelling my last name right.
Marty
2 comments:
Boy you guys sure kiss a lot. Gross.....
Sam said, this is a movie about love mom. That's why they are kissing.
I loved the part when you we dancing with dad.
Not you Marty, i didn't see the part when you were dancing with dad. Must have missed it.
Great Video. I know I saw it once before, but it was nice to see it again. I suppose all newly married people kiss that much:) I hope it hasn't stopped for you. Kristy, you looked amazing that day. Not sure if I told you then, but you did. I didn't see any shot that wasn't model perfect. Marty you are one blessed man!
Post a Comment