Like father like daughter... right? Hey, tomatos and other fruits and veggies wont be ready for about 2-3 weeks. Apricots are always first. Just wait. And if all else fails, farmers markets.
I can't believe she fell asleep like that.....but you know, when they're tired they're likely to do just about anything even if it means falling asleep while playing with butt cream.
3 comments:
Like father like daughter... right?
Hey, tomatos and other fruits and veggies wont be ready for about 2-3 weeks. Apricots are always first.
Just wait. And if all else fails, farmers markets.
Does NOT look comfortable...and hardly possible. I guess they were in a womb for 9 months...likely not comfortable either:)
I can't believe she fell asleep like that.....but you know, when they're tired they're likely to do just about anything even if it means falling asleep while playing with butt cream.
Post a Comment