
So...Elizabeth is almost a year old and I'm not really looking forward to that milestone. She won't be my little baby anymore and that makes me sad. What I want to know is...Elizabeth used to stand up and now she doesn't do it anymore. I'm not sure what happened, but I think she forgot that she can do that. Anyway, do I try and work with her to get her to stand on her own, or will she just remember and be able to do it again. Does that also work with walking? I heard somewhere that you can't force them and that they will just walk on their own when they're ready.
1 comment:
She will remember to do it on her own. Right now she's just probably preoccupied with something else. Working with her isn't going to hurt though. Before you know it, you'll catch her standing on her own and then walking. Remember all the things Connor used to do that changed (well, maybe you'd remember) once something BIG happened. Eventually they get back on track. I don't know if this helps
Post a Comment