I thought I'd post a few pictures of Martin. We had some computer trouble over the last couple of weeks, so it's taken some time to get the pictures loaded.
Love the picture at the bottom where she is kissing him (at least I hope that is what she's doing). So cute. Love that you already updated your family picture at the top too. Cute little boy..you know how to make cute babies! I guess Marty has something to do with that too. Make sure to let me know next time you're home. Love you!
2 comments:
I love the one where Elizabeth is kissing him....that is so sweet. What a cute little boy
Love the picture at the bottom where she is kissing him (at least I hope that is what she's doing). So cute. Love that you already updated your family picture at the top too. Cute little boy..you know how to make cute babies! I guess Marty has something to do with that too. Make sure to let me know next time you're home. Love you!
Post a Comment