I thought you might be interested in what we have been tackling for the past week and a half. Marty discovered this last week, which we thought initially it was mold. Here in the Northwest, mold isn't surprising. We had a water restoration guy come out and tell us it could be mold or it might be this tar paper...I think that's what it's called. Anyway, thankfully it was just tar paper, but as you can see the damage was far from over.


This is the corner of the shower and wall where we think it started from.

As you can see...Marty has made some nice headway in his project of a total make-over. I am so grateful for my handy husband. He can do anything. I'll post more pictures of the finished project.
2 comments:
Holy Cow!!! Good job Marty!!!
Oh my gosh. Ahh, handy husband. Did he have to remove the entire shower to repair it? Then again I guess I can ask in detail this weekend.
Post a Comment