I thought I would post what a 16 month age difference is like in terms of eating. Today is a really nice day out. The sun is shining and the weather...well...it's warm for Oregon. I kicked the kids outside to spend some of the afternoon. Here they are enjoying thier pudding snacks. Notice how clean Elizabeth is. Martin...he's a bit of a mess. I did realize that I could save myself some extra laundry if I would have stripped him down, but that was after-the-fact. Elizabeth is not impressed with how messy Martin is. She keeps telling me, "Martin messy." "Martin need a wipey." I love this age...even if there is extra laundry!
2 comments:
that is SO funny! our boys are just over 14 months apart, so i really like to see stuff like this. :) cute pics!
that is so great! Alayna love pudding, especially for breakfast.
Post a Comment