Friday, October 7, 2011

Apple Orchard

We had an awesome time on our field trip to the Apple Orchard.


Martin running


Elizabeth on the deck overlooking the pond


Smelling the flower


Elizabeth picking an apple off the tree



Elizabeth examining the apple she picked


Martin picking an apple off the tree



Martin taking a big bite of the apple


Examining the apple


Elizabeth showing me her apple

This if a fun trip for the kids. They get to go and pick apples. One of the apples they pick go to the classroom and the next time they are at school the teacher and kids help make a delicious apple pie and get to eat it. I'd love to say that I am home baking apple pies with my kids, but I really don't have the time. I'm grateful their teacher has the patience to do this with all the kiddos.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

i love all the new pics of your family. so cute. i especially love the biting the apple picture of martin. adorable! :)

Korrie said...

What a fun school trip. I would love to take my kids fruit picking. (Maybe I could get Connor to eat some if he picked his own) What cute picts of the kids. Notice that Elizabeth is always stopping to smell the flowers.