So far these past couple of days haven't been as bad as I thought. She seems to be adjusting well to the naps and nighttime routine without the pacifier. The one downfall that I've noticed...really for me...is that she is now napping once a day rather than twice. Because her comfort is no longer there, she won't sleep unless she is really tired. Even at night, we continue to put her to bed at her scheduled time, but she will stay awake and play in her crib until she falls asleep. It also means that she isn't waking up until close to 8 in the morning.

I put Elizabeth in her swing the other day...she hasn't been in it for a long time. Look at how big she looks. Her feet hang over the edge...too cute.
1 comment:
She does look so big in that swing. I remember right after I had Carson, Connor had crawled into the swing and did the same thing but he was 2 1/2. He really looked big. Each day without the pacifier will get better and I'm glad it hasn't been so bad for you. Some kids do great adjusting without it and I've heard of some that have not. It's good that she's doing really well.
Post a Comment