I can't believe it's been an entire week and Elizabeth is doing great. It was so easy that it's hard for me to actually believe that I was contemplating it being okay for her to keep her pacifier with the new baby. The first couple of days with not wanting to sleep were hard, but after about 3 days it was nothing. She has also gone from napping twice a day to only once, but the length of that one nap is long-lasting so I can get some things done around the house. I can hardly believe that she keeps me on my toes and runs circles around me. Talk about energy. And boy does she eat. I was telling Marty the other day that she snacks constantly throughout the day and can go through a bottle of juice in about 3 days. She must need all of that for her to keep going and moving. Her new favorite are the blocks that her Aunt Rachel got her for Christmas. She loves to bang them on the kitchen floor. I think it's the noise she likes.
WE are getting ready to put the baby's room together. We have a couple of items that we have to get rid of before we can officially begin, so it's becoming a slow process. We have 9 weeks left to get everything in order. Marty put on an attic ladder this past weekend so I think a lot of things will be going into the attic. Anyway, we are very excited about our upcoming arrival.
1 comment:
Way to go. That has to be hard to do. Glad she is doing good.
Post a Comment